Report and Support 
Students and staff can report an incident using the College's Report and Support
system. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an adviser. If you decide to talk to an adviser, they will manage to talk through the options and support available to you confidently.

Student Advice and Support Team 
The College's Student Advice and Support Team provides support on various types of issues including Mental Health and Wellbeing Support.  In addition, we have friendly and knowledgeable external contacts who we can put you in touch with for further support. 


RESPECTME - Scotland's Anti-Bullying Service
The service is fully funded by the Scottish Government and is managed by SAMH (Scottish Association for Mental Health) in partnership with LGBT Youth Scotland. 

Video by RESPECTME campaign:

There are two ways you can tell us what happened