If you think you or someone you know has been discriminated against then there are varieties of support options available to you.

Report and Support 
Students and staff can report an incident using the College's Report and Support
system. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an adviser. If you decide to talk to an adviser they'll talk you through the options and you.

Student Advice and Support Team 
The College's Student Advice and Support Team provides support on various issues including advice, support, and guidance on equality, diversity, and inclusion-related concerns to students. In addition, we have various friendly and knowledgeable external contacts who we can put you in touch with for further support. 


There are two ways you can tell us what happened