If you are experiencing unwanted, repeated, obsessive and/or controlling behaviours that make you distressed or scared, you may be being stalked. There are many ways stalking can be perpetrated it is most likely to be someone you already know well such as an ex-partner. There are lots of people and places that can support you if you are being stalked. 

Report and Support 
Students and staff can report an incident using the College's Report and Support
system. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an adviser. If you decide to talk to an adviser they will be able to talk through the options and support available to you in confidence.  

The Suzy Lamplugh Trust & National Stalking Helpline
Helpline: 0808 802 0300

High-risk stalking support service, advice, guidance and links.
Telephone: 02038664107

Protection Against Stalking
 Advice and testimonials from people who have been stalked. 

Scottish Women’s Rights Centre Advocacy Support Helpline
 The Scottish Women’s Rights Centre  Advocacy Support Helpline is for women affected by gender-based violence. 
Helpline: 08088 010 789 
Practical advice and Stalking support


Stalking is a Criminal Offence.

If you think you are being stalked or are suffering harassment, please report your concerns to Police Scotland. You can call the Police non-urgently to report something of concern or even discuss a situation on 101, online or via 999 if it is an emergency.

You can also report the incident anonymously by calling crime stoppers at any point on 0800 555 111 

There are two ways you can tell us what happened